Jane Farver Curatorial Residency for Curators from the Global South
|When||22 Jun 2021 - 12 Jul 2021|
|Where||International Studio & Curatorial Program
1040 Metropolitan Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11211
The International Studio & Curatorial Program is currently hosting an open call for a fully-funded three-month residency for a curator from the Global South, including a monthly stipend of $3,000 per month for travel and housing, supported by the Jane Farver Memorial Fund.
Residency program benefits include:
- 24/7 access to a furnished studio
- A $9,000 stipend
- Opportunity to present in Curators at Work talk series
- Regular studio visits with established arts professionals
- Field Trips to museums, galleries, and other cultural venues
- Access to ISCP’s dynamic, in-house community of artists and curators from all over the world
Eligibility: Curators living in and from the Global South are invited to apply. Applicants may not be ISCP alumni, residents in another studio program at the same time as the Jane Farver Curatorial Residency, or enrolled in school.
- Application deadline: July 12, 2021
- Residency dates: January 1–March 31, 2022
- Notification date: July 19, 2021
For more information please click here.
Image courtesy of the event organizer.